Silver Current Designs: An Entrepreneurial Adventure

Employment, unemployment, self-employment, and everything in between.


Check out our shop! http://www.silvercurrentdesigns.etsy.com/


LIKE us on Facebook!

FOLLOW Silver Current Designs on Twitter!

FOLLOW Silver Current Designs on Instagram!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013!

Today's Silver Price: $19.49/t.oz.

2013 has been interesting, but I'm looking forward to 2014. I hope to start selling paintings and entering some gallery shows in the next year. I have some new jewelry design ideas as well that will be coming to my Etsy shop very soon!

Sales in my Etsy shop have steadily increased in the last three years. I hope 2014 blows all of past years totals out of the water! Seeing as I only started using Twitter and Instagram over the summer, I think I can drastically increase my sales for 2014.

I believe 2014 will be an amazing year for me creatively. A new chapter begins tomorrow!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year's Eve celebration, and I hope everyone has a joyful, successful and amazing 2014! 




No comments:

Post a Comment