Silver Current Designs: An Entrepreneurial Adventure

Employment, unemployment, self-employment, and everything in between.


Check out our shop! http://www.silvercurrentdesigns.etsy.com/


LIKE us on Facebook!

FOLLOW Silver Current Designs on Twitter!

FOLLOW Silver Current Designs on Instagram!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bridal Accessories

Today's Silver Price: $33.58/t.oz.


DISCLAIMER: The following picture is not my work!

Below is the Endless Summer Necklace by Albina Manning.


I was sent the instructions for this fun necklace last week. I get regular emails from wire-sculpture.com with new jewelry designs and patterns. This one piqued my interest on a personal level. I thought this would be a great necklace for my wedding day! Well, a variation of this. I'm not crazy about pearls so I would probably change the necklace portion, but I absolutely LOVE the mother of pearl flower and the wire accents! I do worry though that the wires sticking out may be uncomfortable.

My wedding dress is rather simple, and I'll be going with simple jewelry for the ceremony. However I plan on making a jewelry change into something more dramatic before the reception!

Hmmmm, I wonder if this will clash with the flower in my hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment