Silver Current Designs: An Entrepreneurial Adventure

Employment, unemployment, self-employment, and everything in between.


Check out our shop! http://www.silvercurrentdesigns.etsy.com/


LIKE us on Facebook!

FOLLOW Silver Current Designs on Twitter!

FOLLOW Silver Current Designs on Instagram!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hot Stuff in 2012

Today's Silver Price: $28.96/t.oz.


I fell off the blogging wagon. Hard.

It's been several weeks since I've written a blog post. Working full-time, planning a wedding, and building a business all at the same time? Not really possible. The wedding is in a couple of weeks and I'm psyched out of my mind about it, but once it's over I plan to put some serious time into jewelry making!

I will return to blogging next month, after the chaos has quieted down and after the confetti settles. For now, I am prepping to put the Etsy Shop on 'vacation mode' and daydreaming about my caribbean honeymoon.

I will leave you with some recent creations which I don't believe I have yet shared here. I've purchased a wire jig and I've been making some pretty cool necklaces! I think I'm on to something here...


See for yourself:






Actually the last two necklaces were made free-hand, no jig. I'm excited about pursuing this type of jewelry further.

Keep your eyes out for some HOT STUFF in the second half of 2012!!


No comments:

Post a Comment