Silver Current Designs: An Entrepreneurial Adventure

Employment, unemployment, self-employment, and everything in between.


Check out our shop! http://www.silvercurrentdesigns.etsy.com/


LIKE us on Facebook!

FOLLOW Silver Current Designs on Twitter!

FOLLOW Silver Current Designs on Instagram!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wine Bottle Centerpieces

Today's Silver Price: $31.79/t.oz.



My wedding centerpiece planning has come full circle. Forget the pressed flowers, forget creating my own floral arrangements, it's back to wine bottles. Check out some pics I found on the internet today:




I'm definitely going to need a bottle cutter for these. I've done some brief browsing on the internet and found several for around $30. Well worth the investment I think.


From this last one I was thinking of using the greenery around the bottom of the wine bottles. Apparently you can just spray evergreens with adhesive and stick them to glass. Not sure how long they would last, but it looks really cool! I also thought about wrapping lace around the bottom half of the bottles. I guess there are a ton of things that could be added! I'll use the battery operated tea light candles to make it easy.

I'll be ordering a bottle cutter this weekend- and soon I'll finally put my stock of empty wine bottles (which are currently cluttering up the attic) to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment